Topics in this newsletter include:
- PRO: ARDSnet Low Tidal Volume Ventilation – The Safe Initial Default Mode for ‘All’ Patients
- CON: Application of the ARDSnet Protocol for Ventilator Management of Patients With Normal Lung
- PRO: The PAC Should Be Abandoned for Hemodynamic Monitoring in Septic Shock!
- CON: The PAC Should NOT Be Abandoned for Hemodynamic Monitoring in Septic Shock!
- Literature Review I: Just Say No… to Continuous Sedation
- Literature Review II: Is Ketamine a Reasonable Option for Rapid Sequence Induction in Critically Ill Patients?
- Fellowship Review: Anesthesia Critical Care Fellowship at the University of Maryland
- ASCCA 23rd Annual Meeting Schedule
- ASCCA Mentorship Program