Topics in this newsletter include:
- Perioperative Management of a Patient With Nasopharyngeal Cancer and Internal Carotid Artery Erosion Undergoing Embolization of Internal Carotid Artery
- PRO: The Resuscitation is Going Well: Does My Patient Need a Central Line?
- CON: The Resuscitation is Going Well: Does My Patient Need a Central Line?
- PRO: The Flip Side of Prone Ventilation
- CON: The Flip Side of Prone Ventilation
- Critical Care Fellowship Review: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Critical Fellowship Review: Mayo Clinic Anesthesiology
- Multidisciplinary Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at the University of Washington, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
- Literature Review: Prophylactic Intravenous Magnesium Sulfate for Treatment of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage