Topics in this newsletter include:
- Ultrasonography in Critical Care Series Recent guidelines and Meeting announcement: The aCCF 2011 appropriate Use Criteria for Echocardiography
- Does Recombinant Factor VIIa (rFVIIa) Have an “Off-Label” Role in Critical Care?
- Fellowship Review: Stanford University Medical Center Critical Care Fellowship
- Literature Review: Fluid Resuscitation Study Complicated by a Background of Scientific Misconduct
- Literature Review: Impact of a National Propofol Shortage on Duration of Mechanical Ventilation at an academic Medical Center
- Literature Review: Delaying Total Parenteral Nutrition: Better Late and Maybe, Even Better, Never