SOCCA ICU Residents’ Guide, 2014 edition
Developed by faculty across the nation, the updated SOCCA ICU Residents' Guide, 2014 edition is a concise handbook of critical care topics residents need to know for their ICU rotation.
Key features of the Guide include:
- Interactive diagrams, videos and self-graded review questions
- Comprehension testing at the end of each chapter
- Ability to highlight key words and add notes in iBook version
- View pages one at a time or two pages at once in iBook version
- Key points at the beginning of each chapter
- Shorter outlines and paragraphs for easier understanding of concepts
- Important reference and reading lists at the end of each chapter
The Guide is available as an iBook for iOS devices (excluding iPhone) and as a printable PDF for other platforms. As a benefit of SOCCA membership, it is available free with your Membership Renewal or New Member Application.