SOCCA ICU Resident's Guide, 2017 edition
Developed by faculty across the nation, the updated SOCCA 2017 ICU Resident’s Guide, is a concise handbook of critical care topics residents need to know for their ICU rotation.
Key features of the Guide include:
- Authors are leaders in critical care from anesthesia, surgery, emergency medicine, and pharmacy
- 10 additional chapters added to the prior 2014 edition
- Key points at the beginning of each chapter
- Important reference and reading lists at the end of each chapter
- Interactive iBook format with review questions at the end of each chapter
- Ability to highlight key words and add notes in iBook version
The Guide is available as an iBook for iOS devices (excluding iPhone) and as a printable PDF for other platforms. As a benefit of SOCCA membership, it is available free with your membership.